Smash Resistant Glass Laminate
Safe Haven Defense manufactures a Solar Control Security Laminate that offers superior protection against glass breakage due to criminal action, severe weather, explosive forces and even bullets. The solar control is able to block harmful UV rays and increases the energy efficiency, helping you to increased long term cost savings. Our laminate is third party tested and certified as bullet resistant (UL/ULC 752) against small arms fire, up to .45 cal.
Unlike our competitors, Safe Haven Defense laminates are applied on-site to existing windows in commercial, municipal and residential buildings, with little to no disruption to your day. We require no special modifications or retrofitting.
Worried you have sacrifice style in exchange for protection? There are many options that can be included with the installation, including window tinting or frosting for some added privacy.
Are you in an area with high amounts of graffiti and vandalism? We have an anti-graffiti exterior coating that lowers the cost of vandalism. Why replace the entire window when you can just replace the laminate!
Smash Resistant Glass Laminate Product Specifications:
- Product Protection Level: Exigent Protection
- Thickness: 13 mil
- Number of Plies: 2
- Break Strength: 440 psi
- Tensile Strength: 32,500 psi
- Peel Strength: 6 psi
- Total Solar Energy Rejected: 20%
- IR Rejection: 59%
- UV Rejection: 99%
- Superior Blast Resistance
- Superior Energy Saving Properties
- Severe Storm Protection
- Scratch-Resistant Coating
- ANZI Z97.1 – Bldg Glaze Materials
- CPSC 16 CFR – Architectural Glazing
- UL/ULC 752 – Bullet Resistance 3rd Party
- Impact – EM356P4A
- BMAG Level 1 – Blast Mitigation