Safe Haven Defense manufactures a Riot Control Security Laminate that offers the same solar control and bullet resistant qualities of our smash resistant film but is almost twice the break strength. This extra layer of protection provides increased security against man-made and natural disasters. With our bomb rated anchoring system, this film is guaranteed to postpone or deny entry and buy time for your loved ones to escape the impending threat.
Unlike our competitors, Safe Haven Defense laminates are applied on-site to existing windows in commercial, municipal and residential buildings, with little to no disruption to your day. We require no special modifications or retrofitting.
Worried you have sacrifice style in exchange for protection? There are many options that can be included with the installation, including window tinting or frosting for some added privacy.
Are you in an area with high amounts of graffiti and vandalism? We have an anti-graffiti exterior coating that lowers the cost of vandalism. Why replace the entire window when you can just replace the laminate!
Riot Resistant Glass Laminate Product Specifications:
- Product Protection Level: Exigent Protection
- Thickness: 26 mil
- Number of Plies: 2
- Break Strength: 800 psi
- Tensile Strength: 32,500 psi
- Peel Strength: 6 psi
- Total Solar Energy Rejected: 20%
- IR Rejection: 59%
- UV Rejection: 99%
- Superior Blast Resistance
- Superior Energy Saving Properties
- Severe Storm Protection
- Scratch-Resistant Coating
- Forced Entry Resistance
- Superior Bullet Resistance
- ANZI Z97.1 – Bldg Glaze Materials
- CPSC 16 CFR 1201 – Impact Test
- GSA Explosive Test – GSA – TS01-2003
- UL972 – Burglary Protection
- Flame Spread – ASTM E-84
- UL/ULC 752 – Bullet Resistance 3rd Party